Running is the most popular form of physical activity and sport. If you want to keep yourself fit and healthy there is no substitute for running. Many experts say that 30 to 45 minutes of running every day is good enough to keep yourself healthy. Running plays a vital role in protecting the health and body of every human being. So from now on, if you want to change your physical condition and stay fit, make a proper plan and start running every day according to the rules. If you don’t get a chance or you don’t manage some time to run every day, try to run at least two to three or four days a week.
According to Health Experts- “Running is a type of exercise that benefits people of any age”.
Running every day causes the movement of every joint and body muscle in the body. Besides that, blood circulation speed remains very normal in the body. As a result, the ability to work lungs and heart increases several times. Not only this, with the help of running anyone can improve their physical health as well as their mental health. Many of us do not value regular running because of obesity. They think running is a hard job. But as a marathon runner, I would say that even if you work a little hard every day, after a while it will be very beneficial for your physical health and mental health.
Health benefits of running every day-
Health is the root of all happiness. There is a bunch of regular running or jogging that offers many health benefits. running can:
- Running strengthens muscles.
- It is an excellent stress reliever.
- It improves cardiovascular fitness.
- Regular running burns plenty of calories.
- It helps to maintain a healthy and balanced weight.
- Running releases endorphins from the human body.
- Running improves physical health as well as mental health.
- It’s one of the most efficient ways to achieve aerobic fitness.
- It has the ability to work on the lungs and increases the heart several times.
- Running helps to build strong bones because it is a weight-bearing exercise.
- It increases metabolism, lower total cholesterol levels, increases energy levels, and decreased the risk of osteoporosis.
Set a goal for running-
At first, it seems like a lot more physical work, but if you start running regularly this thing will become very normal. then there will be no pain at all. If you can not run in the morning, run at least in the afternoon.
- Getting ready– If you’re a beginner runner, you should start with brisk walking it’s like walk faster. progress to jogging and work up to running. This should take a few months.
- General fitness– Mix some other forms of exercise with your running such as swimming or cycling to maximize your overall body fitness.
- Weight loss– Try to adjust your diet to include plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, wholegrain cereals, lean meats, and low-fat dairy products in your diet. Stop consuming dietary fats, soft drinks, and sugar.
- Invest in running shoes and gear- Wear a pair of running shoes that fit comfortably while you run. And is the right type of shoes for your foot and running style. Visit a running shoe store to get fitted for the best shoes for you. Try to check out some technical gear such as running shorts, tops, or tights that are made out of lightweight wicking fibers. While these garments aren’t necessary for running, they help you to stay dry and comfortable when you work out and run too fast.
- Nutrition and Hydration- You lose a lot of water through sweat, whether it’s cold or hot out, so you need to drink a lot before, during, and after your runs. While running, you should pay attention to your thirst level and drink when you feel thirsty.
Choose the perfect pair of running shoes-
The most important part of any running shoe is your experience over the hundreds of miles you’ll take it on. select a running shoe with lightweight, cushioning, support, and a comfortable fit on you. My personal choice is New Balance. You can also go for Nike, Hoka, Adidas, and so on.
- Never wear your old shoes. Poorly fitted shoes are a very common cause of injuries while running.
- The running shoe should feel comfortable, bend easily, and have a wedge of shock-absorbing material in the heel.
- The fit should not be too snug not too cozy. Your foot will splay as it impacts the ground.
- When buying the shoes, wear the socks then try to intend to wear them while running.
- Try to have your shoes professionally fitted.
Regular running is quite effective for sound sleep. Running is absolutely beneficial for better sex life also. It has the power to eliminate depression and frustration from your life. Running greatly increases the heart rate and muscle capacity. Regular running increases bone and muscle strength. Due to which various muscle diseases can be relieved. In many cases, age or strength can be one of the reasons for physical exercise, but running does not require any age or excessive strength. People of any age can run regularly in the morning if they want.
I would say- Regular running is a habit that needs to be developed gradually.
Now I am ending with one of my favorite running quote-
“I’ve got 99 problems, but I’m going running to ignore them all for an hour.”
If you like the article, please share it and give your valuable feedback.
If you have any questions regarding this article, comment here and post on our Facebook group.
We are always by your side.